- Both professional and recreational athletes understand the limitations that injuries can place on training and sport performance
- Research has shown that chiropractic can help the body heal as efficiently as possible allowing athletes to recover more quickly from injuries when the arise.
- There is also data to suggest that injuries may be prevented in athletes under regular chiropractic care versus athletes who do not receive chiropractic.
- Dr. Harrison is uniquely trained to by the professions leading Professional athletes and chiropractic
- Thousands of professional athletes use chiropractors on a regular basis to help achieve peak performance.
- Nearly every NBA, NFL, NHL, and MLB team has a chiropractor on staff or works closely with off-site chiropractors to help assure their athletes stay performing at their best.
- Hundreds of Olympic athletes also recognize the importance of regular chiropractic care to gain that competitive edge they need when competing at the highest level.
"Chiropractic just makes you feel so much better. When I walk out of the clinic, I feel like I’m about three inches taller and everything’s in place. And as long as I see the chiropractor, I feel like I’m one step ahead of the game.” -Tom Brady Tampa Bay Buccaneers